- Peer Review Process
Articles submitted are reviewed according to highest standard by scientists specialized in their fields. The research must not have been published or offered for publication elsewhere, and the author must present a pledge to this effect.
- Open Access Policy
JDRSSA provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Malpractice and Ethics Statement
- Malpractice and Ethics Statement
- JDRSSA is committed to publishing original high quality scholarly research papers that provide solid insights into all aspects of Sports science.
- As a scientific refereed journal, JDRSSA follows a standard process of a stringent double-blind review process. Significant guidelines are provided to reviewers so as to ensure high value and original publications.
- A JDRSSA Transfer of Copyright form that each author must sign to acknowledge that the paper is original, is not submitted elsewhere, and does not include copyrighted elements.
- In case of plagiarism, misuse of published articles, and/or illegal distribution of research papers are proven, DIRASAT is very aggressive in the legal actions it takes so as to prevent such unethical action.